Who we are, how we do IT and why we do IT...
Sourcing the right Managed Service Provider (MSP) can be tricky and fraught with issues. Do you simply Google local providers and pick one from the top three? Do you read reviews? Do you ask around other local businesses? Do you dig out that marketing email sent to you 6 months ago? If you are not given a solid recommendation, then a combination of one or a few of the options are left are your only choice…
Convene IT is a Business Specialist IT Support MSP based in Lancashire. Our sole purpose is to deliver Industry Leading Customer Service for our customers and essentially become their IT Department looking after everything from Security and Backups to Upgrades and Maintenance of Equipment. With two physical sites based in Chorley and Salford we cover the majority of the North West and our service looks like this…
- Our IT Support Package is all inclusive and covers all Remote and On-Site Support
- All Calls are answered by an engineer. We do not have an answering service who will ask someone to get back to you.
- We don’t ask our customers to Raise a Ticket.
- We look after all system upgrades including 3rd party software on our customers behalf manually.
- We also manually check all our customers Backups to ensure the right data is being backed up and alert them if there are any abnormalities.
- We are very proactive with our customers, if there is a solution we know of that will help them in their working day we will contact them to discuss the details and implement if required.
- Likewise, if our customers have anything they are looking to improve or change we are more than happy to help.
- This puts the responsibility on us to ensure that our customers have a solid network, but they also can speak to an engineer immediately if needed. As we don’t charge extra for any support calls or visits our engineers simply have to concentrate on dealing with calls. Our proactive approach means that risks are kept to a minimum.
We are proud to say that our approach to looking after our customers comes from our desire to help in the most ethically sensitive way possible. We are not run by investors and are totally independent of any other company such as Telecoms, Security or Website/SEO which means we work in the best interest of our customers and what is best for our bottom line. IT Support is what we do and what we like doing so we just want to do more of it!
Check out our Linkedin or click Contact Us and one of the team will get in touch.
Before you go, why not check out our Meet the Team page?